Complaint Review: Lombardi Publishing Corporation

• Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: salim — santa monica California United States of America
Lombardi Publishing Corporation
110 Wall Street, 11th. Floor New York, New York United States of America

Lombardi Publishing Corporation ordered a publication under money back guarantee. returned the book 2 months ago no refund yet despite numerous requests New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Company

In July 2009 I was offered thru mail a book called GETTING YOUR FIRS MILLION by Bill Hebden from Lombardi Publishing Corporation. The price was 39.95 and it came with a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked.  Since there was no risk I ordered the book on July 31st. 2009 by sending in a US Postal Money Order for $39.95.  When I got the book after about 4 weeks I reviewed it and was utterly diapponted by what I received. I returned the book within 2 days of my receiving it, on September 2nd 2009, long before the 30 day trial period ended. The book was received by Lombardi Publishing Corporation on September 17th. and till todate I have received no rfund or any communicaton from them when my refund will be mailed. I have sent tem 7 reqests for my refund but no word from them yet. I even wrote a letter to the Chairman of Lombardi Publishing Mr. Adrian Newman requesting the long owed refund but he has also not responded .to my request A clear indication of fraud.  I need help getting my refund and in bringing this Company and those who run it to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lombardi-Publishing-Corporation/New-York-New-York-10005/Lombardi-Publishing-Corporation-ordered-a-publication-under-money-back-guarantee-returne-525479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lombardi Publishing Corporation

Response from Company

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

Refund check had been processed for Oct 15/09 for this customer.

Check has been sent. Please contact customer service immediately if you still have not received your refund as this is not a typical customer experience.

We've been in business since 1986 and have served over 1.4 million customers. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and try our best for our customers.

Lombardi Publishing Customer Service