Complaint Review: Lombardi Publishing

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: Terry — Pasadena Texas United States of America
Lombardi Publishing
110 Wall Street, 11th floor New York, New York United States of America

Lombardi Publishing For my $29.95 I get a letter telling me of a report I can purchase. I didn't get the info I paid for. New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Please give us a call... 1-866-744-3579

I paid $29.95 for a report 14 Sources That Could Pay You The Most Money Fast. I received a letter
stating that I now have the report. I do not have it. Instead, I have an order form for another
report The Inner Circle of Money's Recurring Cash Guide for $29.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lombardi-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10005-3817/Lombardi-Publishing-For-my-2995-I-get-a-letter-telling-me-of-a-report-I-can-purchase-I-760217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lombardi Publishing

Please give us a call... 1-866-744-3579

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

The details of the order you submitted appear to conflict with what you claim to have purchased. Unfortunately, we have been unable to contact you to discuss this matter in greater detail, as you did not provide us with a valid telephone number or email address on your order form.

As a valued member, you may receive additional offers for other products and/or services that may compliment your purchase. Please know that this is sent to you as a value added service. You are not obligated to activate the order form you claim to have received for the 'Inner Circle of Money's Recurring Cash Guide'.

We respectfully request that you take a moment to contact a member of our Customer Service Team at 1-866-744-3579 - 9:00am to 5:00pm -- Monday to Friday, so that we can address your concerns, and answer any questions you may have in a more appropriate forum.

We are one of the largest consumer newsletter publishers in the world. Currently, we publish several hundred information products and periodicals. We have served over one million customers in 141 countries, we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been in business since 1986.