Complaint Review: Lombardi Publishing

Lombardi Publishing
www.lombardipublishing.com Internet United States of America

Lombardi Publishing Cannot get refund as promised Internet

* : Response from Company

I signed up for their newsletter service for investing in stocks.   After receiving the first issue, I decided it wasn't very well written or very informative.  I called to cancel.  After waiting 2 weeks I called to see where my refund was and was told it takes 30 days to process the credit to my credit card.  After a few chose words I was told it would be expidited.  I waited another week - no credit.  I emailed - no reply.  I called - got answering machine and left a message - suprise - no one called back.

Save yourself the aggrivation and money - do Not order anything from Lombardi Publishing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lombardi-Publishing/internet/Lombardi-Publishing-Cannot-get-refund-as-promised-Internet-489515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lombardi Publishing

#1

Response from Company

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

Customer canceled subscription (and asked for refund) on August 18/09. Refund was processed on Sept 4/09, well within our four week refund policy. We had difficulty getting any of our Customer Service Reps to return the customer's call because of his use of foul language. We've been in business since 1986 and have served over 1.4 million customers. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and try our best for our customers.