• Report: #1121914

• Reported By: Diana — New York New York
London Brokers
Internet, Select State/Province USA

London Brokers/ Myams/AMS Also being targeted by a hateful staff Internet

This company is a rip-off. They are going down the drain and Heaven help you if you dare to compain about it. They IMMEDIATELY retaliate. I worked for them for two years and did a professional job with every article I wrote. Recently, I got tired of continious tecnical glictches, overdue pay, and articles being returned to me with nonsense notes in the margin, written by a non-English speaking staff. When I complained about these issues I was told "there's the door".

I tired a live chat and was hung up on by a non-English speaker. The next thing I knew I got a lying, bogus email from their admin department telling me that my ID was "no good" and my account was going to be deactivated. Well, the ID they are referring to is my VALID DRIVERSLICENSE that has been on file with them for TWO LONG YEARS. It is NOT expired and is 100% valid, as they very well knew or I would not have been allowed to work for them for 2 years.

I HAVE no other ID to give them and suspect that this is either the retaliation tactics for which they are famous, or an attempt to get other personal information from me such as my social security number. A lot of the writers who work for Myams know each other and we are trying to decide if we should take some kind of legal action. This company is HORRID. I reccomend that everyone stay FAR FAR away from it. Something WAY wrong with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/London-Brokers/Internet-Select-StateProvince/London-Brokers-MyamsAMS-Also-being-targeted-by-a-hateful-staff-Internet-1121914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on London Brokers