Complaint Review: London Brokers

• Reported By: Anonymous — Columbia South Carolina
London Brokers
Internet, Select State/Province USA

London Brokers MyamsRichard Ramos This Company is HORRIBLE  Internet

I have tried so hard to believe in this company and hope that things would turn around, but I had to close my account because of their hateful, nasty, rude, disrespectful staff. Their so-called support personnel are vindictive and spiteful whenever you have an issue. You cannot resolve problems at this company! Furthermore, their staff are not fluent in English and simply hang up on you when they don't understand what you are saying. They owe me money and returned articles to me citing grammar errors (I have a teaching degree and a degree in English!!!) and when I dared to challenge them on it, they blocked me from the queue and would not allow me to do more articles. This occurred even though the person who responded to my email, whose name was Janet, ADMITTED to me that some articles are returned because they go to “China or Turkey” where according to her, the clients “do not know simple grammar rules.” (quoting here there) When she told me this I said “well, then how can you penalize the WRITERS if you are openly admitting that the problem is due to a language barrier on the CLIENTS end?” Here reply was to tell me “there's the door if you are unhappy.” Horrible HORRIBLE company. Staff is rude like that all the time, uses racist remarks, hangs up on you, and you are lucky if you get paid. Stay way from them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/London-Brokers/Internet-Select-StateProvince/London-Brokers-MyamsRichard-Ramos-This-Company-is-HORRIBLEnbsp-Internet-1121080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on London Brokers