Complaint Review: London Brokers

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Joanna — Aynore South Carolina
London Brokers
Internet, Select State/Province USA

London Brokers Richard Ramos Glad to see people standing up to this RIPOFF  Internet

I am SO happy to see that people are finally standing up to Richard Ramos and his cyber bullying at London Brokers. I am going to add my story here.

There is no reason ANY freelance writer should have to take the abuse this man and his staff dishes out.

I worked for this compnay for 2 years and am about to close my account due to the abuse and disrespect I receive at the hands of their satff.This company was once a good place to work although their pay is extremely low. NOW they are an abyss of hate and rudeness. The good staff was apparently let go when Ramos took over the compnay and there are no English speakers to whom you can reach out in order to resolve issues.

I, like other people I have seen on the ripoff site, have had articles returned to me that were flawless. I also have an English degree. When I would resubmit the artilces without changing a thing they were immediately accpeted. SO why the extra step? Why were they sent back to begin with? No answer from the staff about that because in a nutshell...the staff does not answer questions....they ignore you. I also had technical problems with which I needed help....I was ignored. My pay was always late and I emailed them about THAT. You guess it....ignored. When I finally got sick of being ignored I wrote to Richard Ramos himself....you guessed it...ignored. I finally got fed up and began blasting them with emails. The answer every single time: "If you don't like it there's the door." After I made them THOUSANDS

Live chat staff made racist remarks and hung up on me. Few emails that they did answer, all I  received was rude, spiteful, hateful, disrespectful answers, and by the looks of all the complaints, that is evidently par for the course with them. They offer NO support, NO issues can be resolved, the pay is ALWAYS at least three days late with NO communication or explanation, and the standard answer to any problem is "if you don't like it, quit." Unbelievable. Some of my friends were retaliated against for companing because we compared notes and I had access to hundreds of articles while they saw 0 right after complainng about the verbal abuse. I am going to encourage them to come to this site and tell their stories and hopefully wake this guy up concerning how he treats good writers.

VERY abusive company. If Ramos wants a reputation as the worst content mill in the history of the Internet he is going about it PERFECTLY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/London-Brokers/Internet-Select-StateProvince/London-Brokers-Richard-Ramos-Glad-to-see-people-standing-up-to-this-RIPOFFnbsp-Internet-1121086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on London Brokers