Complaint Review: London Brokers

• Reported By: RibaRoja — Sheerness Alabama
London Brokers
Internet USA

London Brokers Closed my account without any explaination Internet

I joined London Brokers some time back. I wrote a couple of articles without problems, then for no apparant reason my account was frozen.

Some time later I received a begging letter asking for writers to complete the back log of articles thay had on file. (Interesting to note this email was written in bad English).

I wrote to them explaining I could write for them as I couldn't login. London Brokers sent me a new passwords etc. I login and and chose an article to write. I wrote it and in an hour or so I got a revision request. I did the revision but the next day it bounced back again.

I couldn't see anything wrong with the revision and asked a friend to read the article over for me. I tried the live online help. This was a joke because I could not get a response all day. Satisfied there was nothing wrong with the article and unable to get help, I resub,itted it once more.

The next thing I know I could not login in again. My account was closed. Not a word, no explaination. It was to my mind extremely unprofessional and shows what they really think of their writers. I wrote an email bringing this issue up and asked for an explaination. NOTHING back.

I found the whole organisation sloppy and their website is full of English spelling and grammar errors. They ask for Native English speaks yet half their instructional videos are clearly from non native English speakers.

IF you are looking to write there are many better places to go with your skills, avoid London Brokers if you have any self respect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/London-Brokers/internet/London-Brokers-Closed-my-account-without-any-explaination-Internet-1057214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on London Brokers