• Report: #1071922

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: londonvisa.co.uk is a fraud — Croydon, London
LondonVisa.co.uk
5 Norfolk House, London, CR0 1LH Nationwide United Kingdom

LondonVisa.co.uk, Alina Dyer, Tom Dyer LondonVisa.co.uk immigration scam, fraud, review, Croydon, London Wellesley Road

*Consumer Comment: Incorrect information

*Consumer Comment: I am grateful to Londonvisa.co.uk

This company’s status on Companies House is displayed as to be STRUCK OFF. I knew this company was an absolute FRAUD once they had taken my money. I couldn’t initially get a refund after paying in excess of £1200 for a visa for my husband. Money I worked very hard for of which I have now lost out unlike these professional con-artists. When asking to speak to a senior colleague I was passed from pillar to post until eventually being put on to who I believe to be the manager Tom Dyer or Thomas Dyer and then to his wife Alina Dyer or Aline Dyer. They were both very arrogant and abrupt as they clearly didn’t know what to say to me. I ended up having to complain to the OISC and regulatory organisations.

Waiting FIVE WEEKS, I never received a part refund of £200 which I was promised. Absolute fraud, AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LondonVisacouk/nationwide/LondonVisacouk-Alina-Dyer-Tom-Dyer-LondonVisacouk-immigration-scam-fraud-review-1071922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LondonVisa.co.uk

Incorrect information

AUTHOR: Lydia - ()

Alina Dyer, and Thomas Dyer do not follow the OISC guidance of acting in the best interests of client's they purposesfully make it longer winded for the clients and discretionary leave so they can get the maximum billable hours.  They are supposed to update clients frequently, of which they dont unles sthey are charging you for you calling in.  They also when they cannot be bothered as they know that its pointless try and make the clients pay more (£900.00 to go up to Liverpool and stay over night for no reason when they couldnt even go in to the interveiw with me)

Or not making any movement on my application, and not contacting my MP like they promised for months on end?  It took me one email, and 4 weeks later my MP for free arranged everything for me, much to the derision of Thomas and Alina Dyer, added to the fact I was having to sit there whilst they were trying to get BALIFFS out of the office... very professional!

And then they were still served, and now have had to move offices for non payment of rent (again)

I am grateful to Londonvisa.co.uk

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

I personally think that Alina and Thomas have done an excellent job for my wife's UK citizenship application as well as representing me to the tribunal court hearing for error/mistake done by the UK Home Office on my PR application.

They have provided us solid and invaluable immigration advice so far with reasonable fees.

Their company is a not a "FRAUD" as they are OISC registered and their company accounts submission can be found on UK Companies House's website.

Companies House Registration Number: 05019383

OISC Registration Number: F200200009

It is always easy for certain people to point fingers at Londonvisa when things do not go well for them but I believe that both Alina and Thomas have done their very best to provide invalube advice and resources to help them with their immigration cases or applications

In the end of the day, we are the ones who need to make up our mind by doing our own research and decide whether to take on advice and services provided by Londonvisa.co.uk.