volunteers

• Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: Greg — Bullock North Carolina United States of America
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
57575 190th St. Pacific Junction, Iowa United States of America

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Cresco Capital Heartless, complete rips offs! Disgusting business practices Pacific Junction, Iowa

I bought a truck from Lone Mountain Truck Leasing in Pacific Junction, IA about 2 years ago...What a mistake...I had repairs but those are expected I was more disgusted with the customer service.  Derinda Smith, whoever she is, is the nastiest BI__H I have ever spoken to.  Well, I have had issues from day one but I needed the truck and just kept buying parts.

When my wife and i went in to sign the contract and bring the truck home we were told that if there were ever any major repairs or tragedies in the family they would allow us to put a payment in the back so we could take care of things.  Well what a lie.

Our house burned down to the ground, we had nowhere to live for several months.  An account rep kept calling about the county taxes that were owed on the truck.  Well they were paid by us as soon as we received the bill.  He demanded a receipt....OUR HOUSE BURNED DOWN!!!! And my wife was trying to pull our lives together so she didn't have time to go to the county that minute and get a receipt.  Well she did then they shut up for a while.

When I inquired about putting a payment in the back until we could get the clothes and etc that we needed because like I said we lost EVERYTHING I was told that they will not do it for that...Well what do they consider a tragedy?  Did I have to die in the fire?  When i asked that question to them they said "It's not our fault your house burned down, we didn't start the fire!" Really? that's what they could come up with?

Needless to say I fell behind in my payments and they took the truck! But I feel it is the best thing that ever happend to me.  However, when I went to Tifton to retreive my stuff out of the truck there were several things missing.  I didn't even have my paperwork to send back to my lessor so i could get my escrow and last paycheck.  I called Iowa and they said noone took my things.  Well my breifcase was gone with all my paperwork, my change bucket ws gone, my map, my air gauge and who else knows...

I just wanted them to call the driver who drove the truck to Tifton and they would not do anything, they said they don't need my stuff, well I don't think Joe or Derinda went to Tifton themselves and took it I jsut thought they could see if they could get my paperwork back!

Well, here I am with 2000.00 in escrow sitting at a company that I can't get back and out of business.  Lone Mountain has the worst customer service I have ever seen Derinda and Joe are a match made in Heaven...or...Hell!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lone-Mountain-Truck-Leasing/Pacific-Junction-Iowa-51561/Lone-Mountain-Truck-Leasing-Cresco-Capital-Heartless-complete-rips-offs-Disgusting-busi-779296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lone Mountain Truck Leasing