- Report: #745505
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lone Star Podiatry
Lone Star Podiatry11614 Bee Cave Road #150 Austin, Texas United States of America
Lone Star Podiatry Dr. Andrew Cassidy PATIENT BEWARE!! Listen to me. I can go into detail but all I will say is this. It takes valuable time to create and account to make you aware. Bottom line, PICK SOMEONE ELSE. Proceeding after thi Austin, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This rule is not designed to shield sellers or physicians who engage in Fraud
or bad faith dealing by making false or misleading representations
about the quality or condition of a particular product. It merely
summarizes the concept that a purchaser or patient must examine, judge, and test a
product considered for purchase himself or herself.
Definition of Duty
1. something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation. (Why I'm posting this)
2. an action or task required by a person's position or occupation; function: the duties of a podiatrist. (Dr. Andrew Cassidy was derelict in this duty)
Easy Solution: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lone-Star-Podiatry/Austin-Texas-78738/Lone-Star-Podiatry-Dr-Andrew-Cassidy-PATIENT-BEWARE-Listen-to-me-I-can-go-into-detail-745505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.