Complaint Review: Lonesome Kitty Feline Hotel & Day Spa

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Toronto Ontario
Lonesome Kitty Feline Hotel & Day Spa
2698 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6P 1Y2 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Lonesome Kitty Feline Hotel & Day Spa Michelle SimpsonDiggity Dog Canine Hotel & Day SpaHavanese and Portuguese Water DogPet Owners Choice Brands Dangerous to Animals Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: No response from owner

At the end of October, 2013, Michelle Simpson presented me with an invoice for $9,000 after I had paid $3,000(according to her invoice) for boarding my cats. On the invoice she says states that she gives me 1 week to pay. She said that she did not think I could pay ever.

As far as I know she does not have a contract.

I retained a mediator, a paralegal and a lawyer expressing my interest in coming to some agreement about the amount to pay to obtain my cats. I also expressed an interest in finding out about the health of said cats and enquiring about the existence of a contract.

As she had not replied to my lawyer's letter in 2 weeks, I went personally today to see her and deliver the letter. She came to the door furious and said that unless I vacated the premises she would call the police. I think I should be the one to call the police on her!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lonesome-Kitty-Feline-Hotel-Day-Spa/Toronto-Ontario-m6p1Y2/Lonesome-Kitty-Feline-Hotel-Day-Spa-Michelle-SimpsonDiggity-Dog-Canine-Hotel-Day-SpaH-1129234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lonesome Kitty Feline Hotel & Day Spa

No response from owner

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I complained to the BBB requesting the owner state what she did with my cats.

She replied with insults, and did not state what she did with my cats.

Secondly she did not state why she did not respond to my agents requests to negotiate with her, to pay her.

She replies with insults and she states that I owe her an astronomical sum, but why does she not go to court and demand this? Because she does not want to state what she did with my cats.