Complaint Review: Lonestar Barns Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Tam — Hemet California
Lonestar Barns Inc.
14701 Gordon Cummings Rd. Canyon, Texas USA

Lonestar Barns Inc. Debbie Brown Debbie Brown of Lonestar Barns Fraudulently Stole $9000 From Me! Canyon Texas

Debbie Brown of Lonestar Barns has stolen $9000 from me.  I ordered a barn from her in June of 2013.  She required that the money be wired to her bank account and promised to provide a contract the following day.  I did not feel comfortable wiring money and expressed my concerns to Debbie Brown who assured me that the money was Federally Protected. Not only did she fail to provide a contract at all, she never gave me a delivery date and has kept my money.  I repeatedly asked for a contract and delivery date.  Each time, Debbie Brown would make an excuse that her mother was in the hospital and she just did not have time.  She would blame one of her employees for not getting it to me.  After two weeks with no contract or delivery date.  I began to do some online research and found other complaints against her.  I was in contact with one of those people who told me that it took them a year and many threats of a lawsuit to even get their barn.  After the barn was finished it started falling apart because the construction was so bad.  They said she used the same excuses as she did with me including the mother in the hospital one.  After hearing this, I emailed Debbie Brown and told her I wanted my money back and that I had spoken to another couple.  She said they were liars and she was suing them.  She told me she would give me my money back but would charge a 25% restocking fee.  After I told her that there was no order, no contract, and no delivery date, she retracted the charge but promised to wire me back my money.  She has since promised numerous times without doing so and threatened to sue me.  I just want my money back.  Who fraudulently steals money from hard working people like that?  I did speak to a friend who is an attorney who told me that everything Debbie Brown has done in regards to my case is fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lonestar-Barns-Inc/Canyon-Texas-79015/Lonestar-Barns-Inc-Debbie-Brown-Debbie-Brown-of-Lonestar-Barns-Fraudulently-Stole-9000-1065283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lonestar Barns Inc.