Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance Corp

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2007

• Reported By:Desert Hot Springs California
Long Beach Acceptance Corp
PO Box 90570 LA, California U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Corp This company is in the business to ruin your credit rating. They work with car dealers to suck you in! BEWARE! LA California

I arrived at the car dealer with check in hand from HSBC good to $57.000 to buy a new car.

Once my wife and I decided on a car, the salesman took us into his office to draw up the paperwork. It came to the financing part I pulled out my check from HSBC to pay. That's when he started his song and dance routine about whether or not they can take that form of payment. I cleared my throat loudly and stared at him and said "HSBC" on of the biggest financiers around. He said he has to take it to his supervisor. Long story short they ended up offering me a lower interest rate to get me to go with their guy. So I bit. o down great rate OK lets do it! I made 3 payments to their crappy company and had to refinance. Every time I made a payment the money would just sit in my bank.

I'd call them up and ask about the payment and they would give me a line, "oh your routing number was input incorrectly" Right!!! 3 months in a row! Give me a break! They were bone heads just interested in ruining my credit not to mention the late fees. I would make a payment and 2 weeks later the money will still be in the bank.

I had to call them and tell them to take the money out of the account. They would always tell me the same thing, the routing number was off a few digits!
I really think they were trying to work towards a repo.

Most people don't check for the payment being taking out or they would spend it if it sets for 2 weeks leaving them without the payment. LONG BEACH ACCEPTANCE CORP YOU SUCK!! AND I HOPE ANYBODY WHO SEE'S THIS HEEDS THE WARNING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BIZ TACTICS WHAT EVER THEY MAY BE AND STEERS CLEAR OF YOU!

Desert Hot Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2007 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp/LA-California-90060/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp-This-company-is-in-the-business-to-ruin-your-credit-rating-The-246817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance Corp