Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:Manassas Park Virginia
Long Beach Acceptance Corp.
www.lbac.com Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Corp. Harressment, Rudeness Newark New Jersey

I finally got my car paid off after 4 years of dealing with these very rude people.

It felt great when I wrote my final check out to them. I was like finally no more nasty phone calls form these people (if that's what you want to call them).

And, of course it takes the normal 2 weeks before they even put the check in the mail makinf the payment look like it was late even though it was sent with plenty of time.

I check my bank account every day to see when it goes in. And, when it does go in finally I think that I am finally done with these people for good.

Then I get a phone call from them that same day. I have to admit that they did give about a $150.00 of the amount of the car.

But, the phone call was about that $150.00, they were trying to say that I owed that in late fees. I told the person to double check his computer and sure enough he found where it had said that the car was paid off.

I believe that these people don't even think about looking at their computers before calling their customers, they just see a name and phone and call, and it doesn't matter if the account is in good standing or not.

And, when they do call you they are all (except for 1 person, maybe) extermely rude and treat you like you are so far beneth them that you might as well be lower then dirt.

Cynthia
Manassas Park, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp/Newark-New-Jersey/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp-Harressment-Rudeness-Newark-New-Jersey-110832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance Corp.