Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance Corp

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
Long Beach Acceptance Corp
500 North Street Collage Orange, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-5262058
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Long Beach Acceptance Corp RUDE ripoff business from hell Orange California

Long Beach Acceptance Corp RUDE, Arrougant, SOB, harrasing, heartless ripoff business from hell cheated employees and screwed the customers even more ripoff business from hell Orange California .....

I have been with LBAC for 3 years, this has been the worst company that I have ever delt with!

They have NO customer service skills...
In three years I have not been late with any payments, and due to having a child, I became one month behind. Not to mention that every year we have had this loan they have mysteriously lost one of our payments????

I have spoke with several reps from this company, had several screaming matches and have been humg up on, on several occasions.

I am currently " In review for reposession" for being 40 days past due.

It is absolutely amazing to read other stories about LBAC, thank god I am not alone! But, I am sorry that there are others that have to deal with this too.

Cathy
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp/Orange-California-92868/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp-RUDE-ripoff-business-from-hell-Orange-California-53835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance Corp