Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance Corp

• Submitted: Mon, December 23, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 23, 2002

• Reported By:Diamond Bar California
Long Beach Acceptance Corp
500 North State College, Ste 200 Orange, California U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Corp Rip-off TOOK MONEY ILLEGALLY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Orange California

On December 20,2002 LBAC processed another clients car payment through my checking account along with my car payment. They removed 559.42 illegally from my checking account. Four days before Christmas and on the day of my sons birthday party.

I called my customer service rep and reported the incident and stated I wanted my money returned to me on Monday, December 23rd. I was informed this had to be researched and they would contact me on Monday. I then informed them that this was a Felony charge and I wanted my money on Monday. Not once did they acknowledge they did anything wrong. The manager even brought up the fact that my account was not in good standings. I told them my account standings were irrelevant and lets get back to the matter at hand. Your company has stolen monies from my account.

I am happy to say, they are sending my money via Fed-Ex P1 Dec. 23 to arrive Dec. 24.

I recommend all consumers who have business dealings with LBAC to get a full-itemized copy of their statement. I did and found that all my late fees are for different amounts. A return check charge has been charge twice for the same check. Currently I am looking for an attorney to look into their illegal business processes.

LBAC likes to intimidate those who are in a financial bind.

Nicole
Diamond Bar, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2002 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp/Orange-California-92868/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp-Rip-off-TOOK-MONEY-ILLEGALLY-OUT-OF-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-Orange-39058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance Corp