• Report: #194897

• Submitted: Mon, June 05, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 05, 2006

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
Long Beach Acceptance Corporation
One Mack Centre Dr Paramus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Corporation Ripoff Verbally abusive rude and constantly harass Paramus New Jersey

When I got behind in my payments for 2 months, I tried to make arrangements with Long Beach Acceptance Corporation. When I called them, they would be very rude, yell on the phone and be very rude to me. They would contantly call my place of employment and harass me with threats of what they were going to do. The account manager called me and told me, if you are going to send in one payment, don't worry about sending it because we are not going to accept it. You can do something else with that money and do not even try to call us and make any type of arrangements. We will do what we have to do. Then he hung up the phone in my ear. These people are very unprofessional and rude and will call anyone to try to find you. They called the main number of my job and had the receptionist find me. I thought it was an important phone call until I answered and Long Beach Acceptance Corporation starting yelling and screaming in the phone as to what I better do.

Anita
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corporation/Paramus-New-Jersey-07652/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corporation-Ripoff-Verbally-abusive-rude-and-constantly-harass-Param-194897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance Corporation