Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2004

• Reported By:Schenectady New York
Long Beach Acceptance Corporation
1 Mack Center Dr Suite 4 Paramus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Corporation ripoff Rude and harassing Paramus New Jersey

When I was 19 I got a loan through LBA. I was unaware of what a car payment was or how to handle it. Long story short I ended up with a $400 car payment which I did my best to pay.

I became ill and was unable to work but would beg borrow and steal to keep this car. The final straw was when I went in the hospital to have an operation, I had an payment due so I called and said as soon as I get out I will pay it. They agreed. I went into the hospital and while I was there they called my house, my mother answered the phone and she reminded the rep that I was in the hospital. The rep called my mother names and demanded she go to the hospital and recoup the money from me so that the bill would be paid. My mother told them that I was still on the operating table but would be home the following day. They insisted my mother get the money she refused.

When I came out of recovery the phone in my hospital room rang and the rep from lba told me he needed my payment. I told him where he could stick his payment.
That was the best re-possetion I have ever had.

Keith
Schenectady, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2004 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corporation/Paramus-New-Jersey-07652/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corporation-ripoff-Rude-and-harassing-Paramus-New-Jersey-82157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance Corporation