desperate

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Kalen — Redding California United States of America
Long Beach Acceptance
1260 Pine St., Redding, ca 96001 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Long Beach Acceptance I bought my mitsubishi sports car from Budget Auto, Redding, Ca. I paid $365.00 every month. I was not behind on any of my payments. I owed $600.00 left to pay off my car. I was told by Members 1 c I financed my Mitsubishi Eclipse through Long Beach Acceptanc, PO Box 60570, I was not behind on any of my payments. I owed $600.00 dollars on my loan. My car was then sold for $8,000.00 Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Troll Busters

*Consumer Comment: special class for kenny

*Consumer Comment: IF you were truly not in default or any other trouble that caused the lender to repo...

I  bought my  mitsubishi eclipse from Budget Auto on Pine St., Redding, Ca.  I financed the car through Members 1 credit union on Pine St., Redding, Ca.   I paid $365.00 each month.   I only owed $600.00 when they took my car.  I was not behind on my payments.  I was told by Members 1, that my car was sold for $8,000.00

Now Long Beach Acceptance is operating under the name of:  GM Financial   (877-867-9292)

I had custom art done on my car.  Which makes it a "One of a Kind"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance/Los-Angeles-California-90060/Long-Beach-Acceptance-I-bought-my-mitsubishi-sports-car-from-Budget-Auto-Redding-Ca-I-970234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance

Troll Busters

AUTHOR: Troll Buster - (United States of America)

Do you attack a person rather than a topic?
Do you initiate this attack?
Do you post irrelevant or off-topic messages?
Is this done to attempt to provoke others?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes then you are a TROLL.
If the answer to more than one of these is yes then you are a TROLL named Chuckie the Outlaw Jose Wales.

"Sometimes you gotta be a troll to catch a troll"

special class for kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

there will be a special class for you kenny to help you with your problem

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You should notify your state's Attorney General, the BBB and consider reporting the car stolen.

If, however, you're not telling the whole story here, then  you know why this happened.

Creditors just don't "take cars" for no good, legal reason.

You are likely going to receive some money from the sale of the car, since it sold for more than you owed. They will deduct any fees and expenses first. Again, this is all dependent on how accurate your telling of the incident is.