occupied

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Long Beach Acceptance
Paramus,NJ Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Harassing phone calls, illegal collection practices, refused to show itemized bill Ripoff Paramus New Jersey

In order to collect on a late payment this company has harassed me several times within the day.Called early in the morning 7 am.. Left nasty messages on my voicemail, in order to threaten and intimidate me. I will take legal action on them I have owned two- cars before this one I have financed through them and never in my life had to deal with this bullsh*t. And I refuse.
I would advise anyone to not deal with this finance company.

Carline
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance/Orlando-Florida-32808/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Harassing-phone-calls-illegal-collection-practices-refused-to-show-263691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance