Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2003

• Reported By:Bergenfield New Jersey
Long Beach Acceptance
One Mack Centre Drive Paramus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Corp (Paramus) Harrasment at my job.. Poor Customer Service ripoff and Very Rude!! Paramus New Jersey

During the times my husband and I were together, he got a car financed by Long Beach (my name is also on the car). We were separated for two years and he decided to leave the car at my place together with outstanding payments.

I received a call from a Russel(forgetlast name) informing me about the payments. I told him my situation, I am a single mother of five and it will be hard for me to handle the payments right away.

Weeks after, he called back at my job, I was not at my desk, so he decided to contact a co-worker. I work at a call center in a health care facility. He was very very rude to that employee, demanding that he speaks to me. He did specify that it is a personal matter. At my job we have a very strict policy about personal calls at work.

After being rude to that employee, he called again got another person. This time he wanted my manager, he did get her an was rude to her also. I am at the stage, where I can lose my job because of this harrassment.

I am stressed.

These people are heart less devils!!!!!

Charlene
Bergenfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2003 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance/Paramus-New-Jersey-07652/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp-Paramus-Harrasment-at-my-job-Poor-Customer-Service-ripoff-a-70446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance