Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Long Beach Acceptance
1 Mack Centre Dr Paramus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Rude, Name calling ripoff Paramus New Jersey

I was 1 month behind they harassed me 15 times a day, even at 10:00 at night calling me a loser and an idiot. And that I will rot in hell. How far can these people go? I wish I could of reached through the phone. They repoed my truck in 2003 it is now 2007 they will not take the truck out of my name. I have to pay taxes on the vehicle since then. the guy on the phone said he didn't have to do anything and hung up on me. What to do?

Philip
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance/Paramus-New-Jersey-07652/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Rude-Name-calling-ripoff-Paramus-New-Jersey-252786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance