Complaint Review: Long Distance Consolidated Billing

• Reported By: JIM — MONROE North Carolina United States of America
Long Distance Consolidated Billing
20 W WASHINGTON ST STE 6A CLARKSTON, Michigan United States of America

Long Distance Consolidated Billing LDCB LONG DISTANCE SCAM CLARKSTON, Michigan

In November 2012 LDCB called our office secretary and told her we were owed money from an mistake in our phone bill. After telling them to send check a month later we get a 8 page long distance phone bill. I called and they talked with the party in our office that told them they had authority to make phone billing changes. (she did not) .   They did not get upset when I told them I was not paying the bill since I had just paid TIME WARNER for the same billing time and numbers. This was a tip off of a scam. He says he is sending me an email with the voice recording from my secretary. Called TIME WARNER again and my service has not been changed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Distance-Consolidated-Billing/CLARKSTON-Michigan-48346/Long-Distance-Consolidated-Billing-LDCB-LONG-DISTANCE-SCAM-CLARKSTON-Michigan-983221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Distance Consolidated Billing