Complaint Review: Long Island City Hyundai

• Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By: Victoria — Astoria New York United States of America
Long Island City Hyundai
34-54 44th Street Long Island City, New York United States of America

Long Island City Hyundai Intentionally did include a statemant, adjacent to the price,that registration, title fees and taxes will exceed the price of the car. Long Island City, New York

I never thought that I would be a victim of a thief with license to rob people.  That is LIC Hyundai/Mitsubishi located at 43-43 Northern Blvd., LIC, N.Y.  11101.

I recently bought an used car from them and that was the biggest mistake of my life.  The car was advertised for $14,995.00.  I gave them $10,000.00 cash, and after having signed, they gave me a piece of paper with double the price of the car.  They failed to include a statemant, adjacent to the price, that the price exclude registration, taxes and a super high title fee. The fees were equal the price advertised for the car.

The very first day I walked into the dealer I told Roy Johnston, the salesman that I had an old Hyunday, and he kept telling me that they would give me $1,500.00 for it.  I was told the last minute that they were not going to give me one cent for the car.  At that point I was very upset, and he told me that they will give me oil change for a year in exchange for the car.  There was nothing given to me in writing.

When he wanted to make the sale, he used to call me fifty times a day.  He would call me from the dealer, his home, or his cellular.  After they took my money he never returns my calls, and lyes, lyes, lyes.

Residents of Queens, New York, please be aware of these professional thieves.

I am so upset over this deal that I am afraid to get sick.  I am not going  to rest until someone stops them from ripping off people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Island-City-Hyundai/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Long-Island-City-Hyundai-Intentionally-did-include-a-statemant-adjacent-to-the-pricet-646349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Island City Hyundai