Complaint Review: Long Island Lutheran Church OUR REDEEMER NURSERY SCHOOL

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: BerryBomber — Massapequa New York
Long Island Lutheran Church OUR REDEEMER NURSERY SCHOOL
2025 Washington Ave Seaford, NY 11783‎ Seaford, New York USA

OUR REDEEMER NURSERY SCHOOL Abusive, Sexually Abusive, Negligent, irresponsible, Satanic, Demonic, and Wicked School Seaford New York

Let me start with some back ground info. I wanted to put my child into preschool. Well I started by calling all the right agencies and checking up on local preschools. I found one that had good recommendations so I went and took a visit. well when I was there they were very attentive to the kids and I toured the whole facility inside and out. Honestly I liked what I saw so I enrolled my daughter who was almost 2 at the time. I explained to them that she is very advanced for her age and that they had to keep an extra eye on her because she likes to be sneaky. well they must have dismissed me as just another paraniod mother, because she had only been there two weeks when on a saturday she escaped!!! apparently there were only three children there that day my daughter, a 4 year old and an 8 year old. the four and eight year old are brother and sister. [continued below]....

..... well they left my daughter outside with the other two in a fenced in area with no adult supervision. well naturally the brother and sister where playing together and my daughter must have gotten bored and opened the gate (Had a lock when I was checking them out). well she wonderd all the way from behind the building, through the parking lot and in to the street. this street is posted 45mph however this was at the bottom of a steep hill and everyone does about 60mph!! thank god there was a gentlemen standing across the street. he saw her walking for the road and ran for her. he grabbed her off the yellow line just before an suv came!!! then he proceeded to look around to see where she could have come from. he went into Our Reedemer holding her and asked if they were missing any one. they replied NO!!! The man told them that my daughter claims she goes to the school, then they looked again and replied yeah shes one of ours just put her right there!!! well he refused to leave her in there custody so he called the police. Thank god he called the police because I didnt get a phone call from Our Reedemer the police called me two hours later to tell me my daughter had been involved in an inncident at the school!!! when i got there i was in tears because she could have been kidnapped or killed if not for this wonderful man. I asked the Caitlin Dilemme why she didnt call as soon as this happened and she replied "she didnt know if she should"!!!I said no you didnt know if you were gonna get caught!!

I strongly belive if this man had just returned her that I would have never known what happened!!  I found out later that this school had been reported for neglect and abuse on children! However nothing has been done! I can never trust another preschool or daycare to watch her I already made that mistake once, next time she and Imight not be so lucky. Whats truly sad is that they claim to be Christian and they have demonstrated howe truly evil a self proclaimed school of God can be!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Island-Lutheran-Church-OUR-REDEEMER-NURSERY-SCHOOL/Seaford-New-York-11783/OUR-REDEEMER-NURSERY-SCHOOL-Abusive-Sexually-Abusive-Negligent-irresponsible-Satanic-1049180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Island Lutheran Church OUR REDEEMER NURSERY SCHOOL