Complaint Review: Long McArthur Ford

Long McArthur Ford
3450 South 9th Street Salina, Kansas United States of America

Long McArthur Ford Long Mac Lemon New Car Salina, Kansas

*Consumer Comment: I PURCHASED THREE CARS AND TRUCKS

I bought a NEW 2011 Ford Fiesta from Long Mac and had nothing but problems from the start! For several months I was in at least 1 time a week for some problem or another. First to go was the seal on the transmisson. Second, third and fourth was door handles and window handles that "randomly" broke that took a week to fix. I also spend time with the warrenty department of issues with the transmission and the rough shifting of the transmission, but always i got told that it was ok and normal. At the end and after much dissapointment I took my losses and traded my new car for an older vehicle that gave me no problems at all. PS It wasn't a ford!!! Also the transmission went out on the next buyer of my car two weeks after I traded it off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-McArthur-Ford/Salina-Kansas-67401/Long-McArthur-Ford-Long-Mac-Lemon-New-Car-Salina-Kansas-932861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long McArthur Ford

I PURCHASED THREE CARS AND TRUCKS

AUTHOR: Huckins investments - (U.S.A.)

Best price in the lower 48, sales staff beyond great. In two years I bought a Ford fusion @ $24K, a Ford Ranger Pick up @ 20K, and a Ford F-150 @ 29K......................I am in Arizona bought all three sight unseen all were delivered and all was perfect. Best dealership I have delt with in 30 Years.

feel free to contact me (((REDACTED)))

C. huckins