Complaint Review: Long Shadow Farms Roy Washington

30004 72nd Ave. S. Roy, Washington United States of America
  • Phone: 253-843-2626
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Long Shadow Farms Roy Washington Sherman Deach Horse Dealer will tell you anything to get your money! Roy, Washington

I bought a horse from them in 2006, I think. They said he was 17 yrs old and I paid them 1,500. As time went on the horses health started to go bad so I had him checked out by a vet. He was way over 30! I still have him but he is now on so much supplements and medicine he will always be a pasture ornament. He had at the time and still has a lung ailment that makes him winded easily.

It took a few yrs to find all of this out. In the mean time I was stupid enough to think Sherman was my friend. He took me for another 700 dollars that he was suppose to put 30 days on my thoroughbred but never did. I have witnessed in his barn terrible conditions and animal abuse. They then tried to tell me that Sherman was gone and was not coming back. I found out later that they are lieing about that. They would not and will not respond to any contact at all now. I have also witnessed him lieing to other clients about age and health of horses they are selling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Shadow-Farms-Roy-Washington/Roy-Washington-98580/Long-Shadow-Farms-Roy-Washington-Sherman-Deach-Horse-Dealer-will-tell-you-anything-to-get-945060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Shadow Farms Roy Washington