Complaint Review: Longhorn Towing

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: JRT — Texas
Longhorn Towing
1825 California Crossing Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas USA

Longhorn Towing Towing my car and caused $1000 worth of body damage! Dallas Texas

I bought a brand new 2012 Scion. When I got home the apartment office was closed so I could not get a visitor pass. I go next day and my car is gone. My car was towed. Not only did I have to pay $200 in towing but they caused $1000 damage to my new car. The apartment completx was uselss and the towing company laughed and said what am I going to do about it?

These guys are crooks. Customer Service is worst in the world. I just want someone to fix my car. its destruction of private property and nobody would help.  I lived at Cityscape Apartments. Warning to everyone find another apartment complex to move into!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longhorn-Towing/Dallas-Texas-75220/Longhorn-Towing-Towing-my-car-and-caused-1000-worth-of-body-damage-Dallas-Texas-1057707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longhorn Towing