Complaint Review: Longhorn Towing

• Reported By: Jora — Dallas Texas United States of America
Longhorn Towing
1825 California Crossing Road dallas, Texas United States of America

Longhorn Towing illegal Towing from Bristol Square apartments dallas, Texas

I went to Bristol Square apartments to see a friend. I was with my sister at the time who had been to the apartment several times before. Along the back fence was a long row of visitor parking. Each one said visitor, except the very last to which were completely unmarked. To us it appeared that the entire strip was nothing but visitor parking. So parked in the first of the two blank spots. When I came back out around 2:30 in the morning, I noticed that my car was gone. We called the apartment owner and asked if they were aware of any towing, and they replied that they never know when a car gets towed (apparently the towing people like to roam the apartment parkinglot to look for anything to tow) we got the number and spent the next 30 min just trying to get ahold of the place. Finally when a woman answered, she confirmed my car had been towed, for being an unmarked vehicle. Upon inspection of the area, I did not see a SINGLE sign warning of the towing at all, not on the fence, not at any entrance, not anywhere. There was absolutely no indication of the towing that would occur. There were two other witnesses with me (my sister and one of the residences) I would really like to get my money back, I feel I was scammed unjustly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longhorn-Towing/dallas-Texas-75220/Longhorn-Towing-illegal-Towing-from-Bristol-Square-apartments-dallas-Texas-966553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longhorn Towing