Complaint Review: Longview RV

• Submitted: Sun, July 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 18, 2004

• Reported By:Woodstown New Jersey
Longview RV
4 West Street West Hatfield, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Longview RV sold me a 1989 Jamboree but the vechicle was titled in 1988 title had the wrong VIN West Hatfield Massachusetts

Longview RV sold me a 1989 Jamboree Ralley. At least that's what they told me. It was actually a 1988 and the title did not have the corrrect VIN number. I have tried to call them and the response I recieve is that they will work on it "when they feel like it"!

I have been trying to contact them for several months and they refuse to take or return my calls. I would go there but I moved to New Jersey and they know it. I am trying to sell the RV but know one will buy it without a clear title. The alternative is to go through the attorney generals office. I am in process of doing just that.

Good luck to all you people out ther who are going or have bought an RV from Longview!

David
Woodstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2004 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longview-RV/West-Hatfield-Massachusetts-01088/Longview-RV-sold-me-a-1989-Jamboree-but-the-vechicle-was-titled-in-1988-title-had-the-wron-99472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longview RV