Complaint Review: Longview rv

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Charlie — peru Massachusetts United States of America
Longview rv
22 lawnacre rd windsor locks, Connecticut United States of America

Longview rv Longview will steal your rv without you knowing it windsor locks , Connecticut

*Author of original report: Longview rv

*Consumer Comment: It's not a Ripoff unless the quote you a price and then renege.

Me and my wife purchased a 2011 heartland northtrail 27 rbs with a msrp of $29000 from longview rv in ct we got it for $17700.After we used it 2 times my could not sleep in it because she is cloister phobic. I called longview and told them what had happend with my with wife they said they would look for a 5th wheel that they could make a deal on in the meantime i started a search calling anyone and evryone that has anything to do with rvs. i met a man that sells rvs that he purchases from longview that where traded in. longview called me back and said they had a 5th wheel that was a 2000 holiday rambler that they could do a deal on they wanted my rv and $4000 for it i was so insalted that i told them to never contact me again and hung up this was on saturday then on monday the man that buys trade in called me and said he had a 2000 holiday rambler that he just got from longview and said he could sell it to me for $8500 this is when i was about to loose my cool but i didnt then i relized that the rv i purchased from longview for $17700 two months earlier they are trying to steal it . think about it if the wholeseller can sell it for $8500 we can assum he didnt pay that much for it so if they wanted $4000 and my rv they are only giving me $4500 for my $17700 rv if this is not a rip off i dont know what is

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longview-rv/windsor-locks-Connecticut-/Longview-rv-Longview-will-steal-your-rv-without-you-knowing-it-windsor-locks-Connecticu-791852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longview rv

Longview rv

AUTHOR: Charlie - (United States of America)

After a few calls to Longview Rv I have been assured that the proublem was a salesman that was acting on his own and not the management at longview.I have also been assured that the salesmen does not work for longview rv any longer so i would say the problem has been solved.

It's not a Ripoff unless the quote you a price and then renege.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You're certainly not obligated to accept any offer.

You CAN sell the RV yourself or see if maybe a little counseling would help your wife deal with her claustrophobia. "Cloister phobic" means she's afraid of nunnerys and such.

I wish you success in possibly helping your wife overcome her phobia.  Good luck to both of you, but you haven't been Ripped Off as of yet.

If she's afraid of a bed that's real close to the top of the RV, is there another bedding arrangement available on the RV that would bother her less?