Complaint Review: Longwood Inc. 501c3 Aka 'Brad'

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Ashley — Ridgeway Ontario Canada
Longwood Inc. 501c3 Aka 'Brad'
Nationwide United States of America

Longwood Inc. 501c3 Aka 'Brad' Brad SCAM Ontario Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: SAME FOR ME

The other day I posted my car for sale onto a few classified websites. A few days later I got a call from a "Brad from Longwood Inc." Stating that for a small fee he can sell my car for me and back that up with a guarantee. He left a message on my house phone stating that he called several times and there was no answer so I'm just going to go ahead and leave a message....

This is a scam. When I called back to the phone number he provided me, "Brad" was not available but instead an "April" answered the phone and said that brad doesnt take incoming calls. So I googled this since I found it very suspicious and wouldn't you know .... Its nothing but a huge scam. Im glad I didnt fall for this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longwood-Inc-501c3-Aka-Brad/nationwide/Longwood-Inc-501c3-Aka-Brad-Brad-SCAM-Ontario-Nationwide-540289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longwood Inc. 501c3 Aka 'Brad'

SAME FOR ME

AUTHOR: [email protected] - (Canada)

I got a call as I had used an online ad service for selling a parts car I had. He claimed to have tried to call me (a lie) and was just going to leave a mesage. I am convinced this is a recording as the wording of the call was identical to yours. And who in his right mind would think I would pay a reasonable (for the service provider) fee to sell a $200 car???? They are just harvesting phone numbers from the car advertisments and waiting till they get voice mail, then leaving a mesage. I recomend delete before the end of the mesage, or call them and when they answer start swearing, don't threaten or tell them why you called, just swear till they hang up. Good Fun.