Complaint Review: Longwood Inc AKA "Brad"

• Submitted: Wed, January 13, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: Paul W — Colorado United States of America
Longwood Inc AKA "Brad"

Longwood Inc AKA "Brad" scam craigslist Internet

*Consumer Comment: Longwood inc SCAM finally uncovered!

Same story everyone else is reporting, though I did not call the number, because I know it's a scam.  One poster listed the web address for longwood inc and from there you can link to their "Auto Marketing System".  I lookup of this web site shows the domain is registered to someone in Portugal.... with phone number listed.  Maybe someone should call them and offer to sell their vehicle..... "we have buyers RIGHT NOW!"

Registrant: Domain Discreet

ATTN: amsvehiclesales.com

Rua Dr. Brito Camara, n 20, 1

Funchal, Madeira 9000-039

PT

Phone: 1-902-7495331

Email: 21d2fb340a14115100d45a3e37d848dc@domaindiscreet.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longwood-Inc-AKA-Brad/internet/Longwood-Inc-AKA-Brad-scam-craigslist-Internet-553733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longwood Inc AKA "Brad"

Longwood inc SCAM finally uncovered!

AUTHOR: Superman101 - (United States of America)

I too recieved a call from this "Brad"! i asked for him when i called back, but sadly he was taking other calls. I asked the lady(alyssa i think it was) why brad was always too busy to take calls, and why whenever i called from another line he was ALWAYS on taking someone elses calls. She didnt say anything for a moment, and then i asked if she knew their "company" was all over ripoff report, and she said "uhhh, no." Then i proceded to tell her their "company" was a scam and she deinied it to the fullest. I asked her if she enjoyed taking innocent peoples money and she said "Yes, actually I do." I kid you not those were her exact words! I couldnt believe it i finally got her to break character. from then on I decided to tell her that she had just given me substantial reason to investigate her "company", because i was with the FBI and we'd had numerous complaints about her scam and that I would do my best to track them down and guaranteed her that all her accomplices would be in federal prison in due time. She stammered and stuttered and finally hung up. Hopefully that was enough to shake them up a bit! It was kinda fun :)