Complaint Review: Longwood Industries

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2007

• Reported By:Clovis New Mexico
Longwood Industries
PO Box 1831 Roanoke, Virginia U.S.A.

Longwood Industries, Thebiglot.com, autohopper.com, Refund Fraud!!! Roanoke Virginia

After a 30 day money back guarantee if my RV did not sell, I placed an ad with Longwood Industries for $99.95. After the 30th day, I had to get the refund request form, that was sent to me, notorized and sent back within 10 days after the 30 day ad period. I did NOT get a single call from anyone who saw the ad on their websites.

After NOT recieving my refund in appox 30 days after i sent it in, I called Longwood Industries. They said they did receive my refund request and that is was in the queue to be processed and that she would put it on priority. Well, that didn't happen. I have NOT yet recieved my $89.95 refund or seen a credit on my credit card. I will try to file a rebuttal for the charge from Longwood on my credit card to see if I can get it reversed. Since they apparently have NO plans to refund anyone anything...what a scam!!

Blaine
Clovis, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longwood-Industries/Roanoke-Virginia-24008/Longwood-Industries-Thebiglotcom-autohoppercom-Refund-Fraud-Roanoke-Virginia-280264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longwood Industries