Complaint Review: Lonnie Cecil Creech

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By:bronx New York
Lonnie Cecil Creech
198 Street Jamaica Queens, New York U.S.A.

Lonnie Cecil Creech Dead Beat Father lousy boyfriend user Jamaica Queens New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WOW

I dated Lonnie for about some time. When I was dating him I knew first hand about his son. He knew the child was his and still didn't want anything to do w/him.
I also became pregnant with his child. Thankfully but sadly I had a miscarriage. Do you even think he cared.

I was tired all the time from being pregnant and he kept yelling at me to stay awake or stop eating that. I was about 1 1/2 months pregnant when I miscarried. I loved him with every ounce of my being. But he continued to put his whack friends in front of me. He cheated on me numerous times to even mention. He would come to my house w/ hickies on his neck. Then we broke up and got back together. He claimed he loved me. Lonnie does not know the first thing about love. He only thinks about himself.

Well he will face his maker one day. I only hope he can be forgiven for what he is doing to his son and other women. If any of you niave women date him please know he is uncapable of change.

Ex-girlfriend
Long Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2003 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lonnie-Cecil-Creech/Jamaica-Queens-New-York/Lonnie-Cecil-Creech-Dead-Beat-Father-lousy-boyfriend-user-Jamaica-Queens-New-York-73437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lonnie Cecil Creech

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WOW

AUTHOR: RUN AWAY FROM THIS MAN - (United States of America)

ALL I M C N ABOUT HIM ON HERE I REALLY WISHED I GOOGLED HIS INFO B4 I START C N HIM. THIS IS CRAZINESS. LONNIE IS REALLY F******  NUTS, N A WOMANIZER. I M JUST LIKE WOW!!!