Complaint Review: Look Image Academy

• Reported By: Jocelyn — Cranston Rhode Island
Look Image Academy
208 Bellevue Ave Newport, Rhode Island USA

Look Image Academy Look Image School Thieves Newport Rhode Island

DO NOT give these so called professional women your money! These women have never met me. Only spoken to them on the phone once or twice and they convinced me to put a down payment on a class. I never signed any agreement form. After hearing and seeing not so go reviews I decided that this wasn't a good choice for me. I politely asked for my down payment back. The woman told me it wasn't refundable. I had quite a chuckle on the fact that she never told me once or even seen anything posted on website that deposits are non refundable. I don't live my life working in grey areas. I'm a very black and white person. I telephoned the woman stating I did not sign any enrollment or agreement for therefore I should get my money back. Of course she started to back pedal knowing she was in the wrong and told me she would call me the next day after speaking to whoever. I of course did not get a call from her. I waited the next day to call her again. She picked up and realized who was calling her and hung up on me. I called a few more times after that only getting her voicemail. After the 4th time she finally answered in a aggravated tone. I asked her for my money back and she told me she was going into a meeting and will call me later that day. Of course I wasn't surprised that I didn't receive a phone call. I called once again and left a message the next day. Now I have to fight with my credit card company to reverse the transaction. Hopefully I get it back. If not ill be taking them to small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Look-Image-Academy/Newport-Rhode-Island-02840/Look-Image-Academy-Look-Image-School-Thieves-Newport-Rhode-Island-1067962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Look Image Academy