Complaint Review: Look Who's Kickin Lutz Florida

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Wesley Chapel Florida
Look Who's Kickin Lutz Florida
22953 State Rd 54 Lutz, Florida U.S.A.

Look Who's Kickin Lutz Florida Took money and got NOTHING in return! Refuses refund!! Lutz Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Happy customer of Look Who's Kickin Lutz

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Two Sides To Every Story

We took our family in to have a 4-D ultrasound. They make you pay up-front for the services. After 2 minutes of standard ultrasounds, the tech stopped the procedure and left the room. A second tech came in and did the same thing and left. After a few minutes, the original tech came in and said that my wife had low amniotic fluid (which we told them that we were aware of) and that they would not continue the ultrasounds. The tech even went as far as stating that she wasn't supposed to give a diagnosis, but that my wife's AFI had reached a 5 (it wasn't that low) without even doing a diagnostic measurement - she gave a diagnosis by eyesight!! They recommended that we go see our doctor and come back at a later time to complete the ultrasounds or request a refund if we were not able to get them done. A few days later, my wife delivered the baby and we contacted this company to request a refund, since obviously we would not be able to do ultrasounds any longer. The company out right refused - even lying and stating that they NEVER would have offered a refund. This isn't a case where we didn't like the ultrasounds that we received, WE GOT NOTHING FOR OUR MONEY!! This place is a scam and I'd stay away at all costs! Go to your regular physician and request 4-D ultrasounds - even if it costs more!!!

Bobby
Wesley Chapel, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Look-Whos-Kickin-Lutz-Florida/Lutz-Florida-33549/Look-Whos-Kickin-Lutz-Florida-Took-money-and-got-NOTHING-in-return-Refuses-refund-Lutz-388138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Look Who's Kickin Lutz Florida

Happy customer of Look Who's Kickin Lutz

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

After reading this I have to say I am honestly shocked. I came into Erica's facility when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my now 16 month old daughter. The experience was more than we expected and the sonographer did the best job! We loved the experience so much that, upon discovering another location was for sale we bought it!

I have been managing the Pinellas county Look Who's Kickin' for a little over a year now and I can attest to the fact that, not every scan is perfect. So much depends on the individual situation with the baby and the mom to be. While we don't offer refunds we do bend over backwards to take care of our customers when they are dissatisfied. Knowing Erica, as a customer and now friend through our continued business relationship, she would never treat someone as she is being accused of here. My understanding is that reimbursement in the form of massages or other services was offered to the client and not excercised. It is well known that, while we try, there is no possible way to make every person happy all of the time. Hopefully, anyone reading this complaint will take the time to read all of the positive feedback from satisfied customers before weighing their options when choosing a company to share this special time in their lives. I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Two Sides To Every Story

AUTHOR: Look Whos Kickin - (U.S.A.)

The age old tale of "tow sides to every story". I am the owner of Look Whos Kickin Lutz Florida, and in the service industry, the customer is ALWAYS right...

But in all fairness I would like to share the truth behind this tale. This client had come for an ultrasound and had some pregnancy complications. Because our facility olnly staffs certified sonographers with a strong backgroung in obstetrical diagnostics, we were able to identify the problem, contact our medical director who in turn contacts the clients Doctor. We were not able to proceed with her session, and yes it is true we do not offer refunds, but we did offer a credit of spa services. This client had been a regular for massage at our facility. Her and Her husband did agree at that time that was a fair solution.

That was where we left it. Several weeks later, the client decided she did not want those massages after all. Sadly it has come to this, and neither her or I are happy with the out come.

To do the right thing, maybe they should play nice and contact me the owner, to see what we might be able to do to resolve this issue.

For any future clients this letter might have affected, please understand, your satisfaction is what I strive for! I can provide you with over 400 happy clients story about how we went above and beyond. Our company is the ONLY company that offers a FREE redo session provided your baby did not show well the first visit.
I have also personally done additional sessions for no cost, in order to provide my clients with the very best experience possible.

I hope that you seek us out for your ultrasounds, and contact me directly with any questions or concerns! We look forward to meeting you and your lil one.

~Erica