Complaint Review: Lookup Anyone

• Reported By: Sherri — Worc Massachusetts
Lookup Anyone
Internet USA

Lookup Anyone Lied to me Los angelos/ on line Internet

I was trying to look up my cousin phone number or email address because I couldn't find them through Facebook or white pages so I paid for the cell phone and email 4.95 it looked like they had at least one of the items

so what I got was the prefix to there phone number 508-853-0000 there phone number starts with 508-853-something

michael OLD VERY OLD EMAIL FROM 15 years ago when real estate back 20 years ago and he was working at a real estate office I got that

mans then they give me options to click on his property results and background history but you have to pay around 15$ for that and who know if you pay for that then how much will you have to pay

itsseem this is a non ending scam where they say they will give you the info bit 25 year old info and make you pay more and more money for each and every other info you want if you even get the right info oh and Intelus is involved with this also im asking for my money back this is clearly a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lookup-Anyone-/internet/Lookup-Anyone-Lied-to-me-Los-angelos-on-line-Internet-1064927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lookup Anyone