Complaint Review: Loopnet

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Vlad — Brooklyn New York
Loopnet
Internet USA

Loopnet I ordered their service for just 1 month with no intention to extend the service for any other period of time. Nothing expressly stated that I will have to cancel it, otherwise they will automatically renew it. Probably somewhere in fine prints, but the order page provided clear impression that I am ordering their service just for 1 month. 2 days after they have charged me for the second month I have contacted them regarding the issue. They replied that they will not return my money because I did not cancel it on time. Result: I paid until June 6, have service suspended May 12! Internet

I ordered their service for just 1 month with no intention to extend the service for any other period of time. Nothing expressly stated that I will have to cancel it, otherwise they will automatically renew it. Probably somewhere in fine prints, but the order page provided clear impression that I am ordering their service just for 1 month. 2 days after they have charged me for the second month I have contacted them regarding the issue. They replied that they will not return my money because I did not cancel it on time. Result: I paid until June 6, have service suspended May 12!

So, currently they charge me for the service they do not provide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loopnet/internet/Loopnet-I-ordered-their-service-for-just-1-month-with-no-intention-to-extend-the-service-1051096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loopnet