Complaint Review: Loose Ends LLC

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Arthur — Duck North Carolina United States of America
Loose Ends LLC
2572 19th St Salem, Oregon United States of America

Loose Ends LLC Sandi Rienkie,Art Rienke Sandi Poor Service,Poor Quality,misrepresented, fraud, Salem , Oregon

Ok I bought some things from this company, and they told me one thing and did another.  When I tried to return the product they refused to do that without paying a fee.  I paid a fee to ship, I paid a fee to return.  I talk to the owners Sandy and Art and they told me that they would help me, and did not.  This is a rip off company Don't buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loose-Ends-LLC/Salem-Oregon-97302/Loose-Ends-LLC-Sandi-RienkieArt-Rienke-Sandi-Poor-ServicePoor-Qualitymisrepresented-fr-992702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loose Ends LLC