Complaint Review: Lopez Scott

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Lopez — Portsmouth Virginia
Lopez Scott
4708 River Shore Road Portsmouth, Virginia United States of America

Lopez Scott Without notice Rec Room Warehouse out of business not 10yr. honoring warranty Portsmouth, Virginia

On April12, 2008, in good faith, I purchaed at Hilo Celebrity Leisure Spa at Rec Room Warehouse for the sum of 4,484.99. The spa came with a 10 year warranty.  Now, the gentle used spa, housed inside my home, is leaking and I am unable to file a claim for repair. On 3/10/10, I filed a claim for leaking and it was supposed to be repaired under warranty. I have the receipt and the original receipt of my sale.

Without notice Rec Room and Celebrity went out of business and failed to inform me of how my 10 year warranty is to be honored.  Two weeks ago, a certified plumber indicated that the spa had been poorly sealed with different colors of poorly quality of sealing glues.  To repair this on my own would be a costly.

I am left with a poorly structured spa and no way to locate Rec Room Warehouse who was to honor my 10 year warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lopez-Scott/Portsmouth-Virginia-23703/Lopez-Scott-Without-notice-Rec-Room-Warehouse-out-of-business-not-10yr-honoring-warranty-1046608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lopez Scott