Complaint Review: Loral Langemeier

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Olympia Washington United States of America
Loral Langemeier
12222 South 1000 East Internet United States of America

Loral Langemeier wealthfoundation.com, live out loud, Overpriced and Wrothless Internet

The Loral Langemeier program is way overprice for what you get. I was taken of over $ 7000 for a program at best is a scam for making Langemeier rich and you poor.

I have question? How much should it cost to have people call in to a conference, and then you have to wait in a line to talk to the person for 5 min.  Sometimes they run out time and youre out of luck, also there no "One on One" they need to charge you more.

Also when they sent over the paper work they don't list the price, you only see just the total. My tax person said that a big problem. Look back they were sizing me up for how money they could take from me.   Also what is the Administration FEE?

I was sold the program with lots of hype. They told me that is low risk and to put on my credit card to pay for the program. I now have bills to pay in the hundreds of dollars because of this. But, you say there 3 day return with the program.   Problems didn't show up till after the 3 day return deadline.

Months later... They sold me a program on Real Estate, after told them I didn't want it. When I tried to take the class they were talk about things at best are in the grey area of the law." Plus the teacher didn't use the sides and just talk all time not real say anything at all. Plus you had other people on the line as well.  Also with the large out lay of money how are you going to buy Real Estate anyway?

With over hype and overprice for the information you get, don't bother with Langemeier save you money for a real deal. Looking back I would of never done the program and should of walk away. RUN, RUN, RUN AWAY from this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loral-Langemeier/internet/Loral-Langemeier-wealthfoundationcom-live-out-loud-Overpriced-and-Wrothless-Internet-847897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loral Langemeier