efficient

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Fairfax — Fairfax Virginia United States of America
Lord and Taylor
11750 Fair Oaks mall Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Lord and Taylor Charged back all discounts on items earned during length of employment Fairfax Virginia

I worked for Lord and Taylor for 3 months and had to leave the state (Virginia) to be with my 80 year old mother in Maryland because she needed my assistance.  I asked Lord and Taylor if they could keep me on and they put me "on call" but never called me- (so I made no money).  I even applied for the same position in the Maryland area but was turned down.  Therefore, I had to resign and now I get a bill for $141.82 which added up all the discounts they gave me for purchases I had already bought.  Some store....I guess Nordstrom's will be getting all my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lord-and-Taylor/Fairfax-Virginia-22033/Lord-and-Taylor-Charged-back-all-discounts-on-items-earned-during-length-of-employment-Fa-1022238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lord and Taylor