Knife

Complaint Review: Loretta Pine

• Submitted: Sun, January 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 01, 2012

• Reported By: Carl — Florida U.S.A.
Loretta Pine
Internet, Florida United States of America

Loretta Pine US Airways Free Round-Trip Scam Internet, Florida

I received a physical letter with an unofficial US Airlines letterhead reading something like this:

______ excerpt (begin) ______

<Fake US Airlines>

December 28th, 2011

Note: You must respond no later than January 6th, 2012.

Dear <My first name>,

I am pleased to inform you that you have qualified for an award of 2 roundtrip airline tickets... ... The retail value of this award is up to $1,4000. Certain restrictions apply.

We have attempted contacting you several times without success. This is our last attempt. If we do not hear from you soon, we may need to issue the ticket vouchers to the alternate.

Please call me today at 1-866-430-9074

Regards,

<signature>

Loretta Pine
Vice President

______ excerpt (end) ______

Although I mention US Airlines in the fraudulent report I must state clearly that I do not believe the imposter who I received this is associated with that company.

I immediately dismissed this letter. No return address, letterhead which clearly seemed fake were easy giveaways. I'm simply try to help others who might receive a similar letter. I would not be surprised if several versions of that letter circulate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loretta-Pine/Internet-Florida-/Loretta-Pine-US-Airways-Free-Round-Trip-Scam-Internet-Florida-816555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loretta Pine