Complaint Review: Loretta Wiley

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2001

• Reported By:Roanoke TX
Loretta Wiley
2012 Greenwood Lane Roanoke, Texas U.S.A.

Stuck with Lemon from VC Store

I saw the add on TV just like everyone else, thinking it was a good deal. The PC and monitor came, but it took months before the printer and scanner ever showed up. Couldn't even get on the internet until I unistalled the firewall software that was on it. Began having problems right away with the Storm unit. It would freeze or lock up, and all I could do was shut it off. CS wasn't much help. After putting up with this for the first 6 month they had me ship it back so they could re-image the thing. What happend to the in-home service I paid for? Finally got it back after a while and thought it would be ok. Here it is a year now and the darn thing still locks up if I leave it on more than a day. The 24x7 technical support is non-existant. I don't even know if they are in business any more. My printer, which is less than a year old won't print and I am stuck with a lemon I can barly use. I would not recommend buying from this company, nor purchasing a Storm computer from anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loretta-Wiley/Roanoke-Texas-76262/Stuck-with-Lemon-from-VC-Store-6877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loretta Wiley