Complaint Review: Lorex TechnologyVan

• Submitted: Tue, November 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jonah — Orlando Florida
Lorex TechnologyVan
This company does not offer an address they dont tell, Select State/Province USA

Lorex TechnologyVan Live Vantage service unfriendly they dont tell not offered

*Consumer Comment: Similar experience

I own Two food court concessions in a popular mall. I realized I could get better results from my employees when I wasn't there if I had a camera survelance system. I bought two systems from a wonderful company ,Tiger direct. When I got all the cameras installed I then foundout I needed to call techinal support from Lorex Techn ology. This is the company I have the complaint against. I have spent so much time waiting for their technition to answer average wait time is over one hour.Three times it has taken between two and three hours The technition has had to put me on hold after we were getting somewhere with the process twice and each time they hung up. Once the technition just plainly hung up without any excuse. I am still trying to get someone there to let me talk with their supervisor but they wont allow that either. I talked with Tiger Direct and They were so nice that they even offered to refund my money and help me to get a different system. I just hate to take everything down and start all over again. I have been on the phone today 49 minutes already and hope I can finally get this resolved. It seems that this technology should only require an on line answer. It does not. I would reccomend that no one ever buy th e Lorex camera system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lorex-TechnologyVan/they-dont-tell-Select-StateProvince/Lorex-TechnologyVan-Live-Vantage-service-unfriendly-they-dont-tell-not-offered-1098815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lorex TechnologyVan

Similar experience

AUTHOR: Corey - ()

I have purchased a 16 channel - 8 camera - touch screen monitor Lorex system and I am having problems with the monitor. I have spent hours on hold only to be hung up on or transferred only to be put on hold again. I called earlier today where I was on hold for 45 min and I started getting calls for my business. I ended up having to hang up realizing it would be worse in the afternoon. Got home, called them, put the anoying music on speaker.. Waited over an hour, then without anyone answering the phone rings over to a message saying Lorex tech support is closed for for the weekend. Apparently when they quit, they shut the whole place down and anyone who is on hold is SOL. Their system is obviously set up to wear people down so they give up on support and cut their losses. This is one of the worst companies for support I have ever dealt with..