Complaint Review: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach

PEMNS Hospital St Petersburg, Florida USA
  • Phone: 727-415-4559
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: DO ME A FAVOR AND READ THE TRUTH ABOUT ME!

*Author of original report: I almost 4got...

Lori Fleming is no angel by any means.  She was in business with her corrupt husband Ric Fleming for many, many years. They enabled each other. She has several aliases, and is a professional scam artist. Additionally, she has a major DRUG ADDICTION. Name the pill and she has it prescribed. (Doctor Shopping). Lori is also a medically diagnosed SCHIZOPHRENIC. She has screwed me and many other people I know out of money.

Lori is also a convicted felon, (GRAND THEFT) but smart enough to have her record sealed.

Lori’s last known address was St Petersburg, Florida, Phelms Hospital, Psych Ward. She alledgedly attempts suicide on average about once a year for attention. Her last known phone # was 727-415-4559.  Her aliases are but not limited to Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels. If you meet her, do yourself a favor and run the other way. She will not stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lori-Fleming-Lori-Oldach/St-Petersburg-Florida/Lori-Fleming-Lori-Oldach-Lori-Ann-Fleming-Lori-Ann-Oldach-Lori-Oldakowski-Lori-Dunmi-1065591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

DO ME A FAVOR AND READ THE TRUTH ABOUT ME!

AUTHOR: Lori - ()

FOR ALL TO READ THESE (LIES) THIS DAY NOW AS OF 9/5/2013: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida

FIRST OF ALL: My name is Lori Ann Oldakowski (Birth Certificate). I was Lori Fleming (Divorced as of 1/8/2013), was Lori Dunmire (Divorced as of 1/2/2000) and was Lori Oldach (throughout my life, my parents had us use this name). THERE IS NO Lexi Michaels / Oldach or whomever my stalkers want to make up for these reports.

FOR THE RECORD: I AM NOT a scam or con artist. I'VE NEVER taken advantage of anyone for anything or money. If anything, I was taken for a lot of my own money and for signing for loans to help others out as well as giving my credit cards out to use. I never was in a scrupulous business relationship with my ex-husband. I am NOT a drug addict, I am NOT schizophrenic nor a convicted felon. I WAS NOT involved in any arson in PA or have I ever committed insurance fraud. This is what my ex-husband, ex-roommate, ex-friend and an ex-designer employee of my ex-husband have written and want you to believe these LIES! People can write whatever they want about you and all it takes is just a little information about yourself that can be used and twisted into malicious lies. Most people have done it in one way or another. All I can do today, is to defend myself out here on social media. For those who want to believe me and who really know who I am as a person then those people are my truest family and friends that are in my life as of today.

When I say that I have a stalker is because as soon as I had made a statement out on my "Facebook" account about taking back my new maiden name (Oldakowski), there it was, written out on the Ripoff report. I wasn't surprised to know that I would be targeted again. So, what do I do? I live with it and after this statement has been posted out there for you all to read now and in the future, I am done with worrying about anymore lies and garbage being written anymore. I'm putting it all out there and if anyone has a question or concern, you can find me out on "Facebook" (Lori Oldach-Oldakowski). You can ask me anything.

Try To Understand This With an Opened Mind: There is too much to be able to write about and to condense over 6 years on this site, but I am writing what I can while still trying to maintain some Decency and Pride. It gets soooo old trying to keep up with all the crap that has been thrown my way since 2007. Lots of vicious lies and yes, even some truth. I'm writing this one last response for EVERYONE to read as you come across my name when GOOGLED. You can also find me by going directly to the Ripoff Report itself because of what has been written about me from at least four or five people that I know of, who would want to hurt me socially.

Where to begin? How about in April of 2007, I had rented a house in Land O' Lakes Florida and had rented to two female roommates. My NIGHTMARE of a life had all started here. My one roommate had dared me to put myself out on a dating site called Sugardaddies. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! This is where I had met a person who had changed my life forever. For those of you who have never walked in my shoes, I would gladly send you a pair and then you can just see how my life FIT right after that encounter with him. Would of, should of, could of "walked away", but I was smitten. I was also very naïve. It had taken me many years to realize that I was only prey. I was a nurse, had an incredible well paid job, excellent credit and money in the bank. I'll cut through all the bull**** of the wining and dining and falling in love. I was manipulated, lied too, made paranoid, cheated on, used for finances, emotionally tormented, told I needed to lose weight, that person left false messages about me on my bosses VM and called my doctors offices and told them lies about me abusing drugs, I signed for a $20,000 dental loan and he never paid it, I got evicted and didn't know my rent that I gave him wasn't being paid by him, also my car payment wasn't being paid, I had no friends because of his control, he manipulated my roommates against me, I was told one thing and he played lying games in my head, you name it, etc., etc., etc.

Read up on victims of online dating predators and everything that it tells you is probably everything that I had gone through since 2007. I had also learned how to begin to stand up for myself after a long time of emotional abuse but that only had made things worse for me. You can see how that has happened just by reading all of these online reports about me.

What I will tell you is that I did attempt suicide in my life and that I am not ashamed; I was broken. When you have someone constantly beating you down mentally and emotionally and playing head games, who knows, you may also think about it yourself. Some people are a real piece of work for putting me through all the things that a human being should never have to endure. I don't have to name names. Yes, I do not have my nursing license anymore. First, I had not renewed it because I wasn't working and then eventually, I became disabled and I am now currently on social security. Yes, I did lose my license from the state by making one very bad decision one night in 2009. Just like a DUI regret. Yes, I did get into trouble from a night of major drinking and mixing my prescription medications at a casino. I remember some things and then most of it was a major black-out. I was humiliated because this was not who I am. I've paid the price in many ways to make up for the mistake that I had made. Till this day, I will always remember that mistake and I will always thank God for helping me to get through it. That night was another attempt to lessen the pain from the most miserable and mind blowing vindictive person that I had gotten involved with. NO, I am not a convicted felon nor do I have a criminal felony record. Again, when you talk to people that you trust about your life experiences and then they turn on you for whatever reasons, those stories that you had told them become twisted LIES and your WORST ENEMY. Yes, I'm also guilty of writing on the internet thinking that that will solve the problem. Wrong!

WORDS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE TO THOSE OUT THERE: Never, ever write anything or place anything on the internet that you don't want to ever come back to haunt you or anyone else. Whether it is the truth or lies that have been made up to kill your character and personality, don't use the internet to fight your battles because in the end, EVERYONE LOSES. Don't become a HATER or a VICTIM. Like they say "choose your battles", but fight them knowing what could be the end result. Be smart, ask your closest friends or family for advice when you are not sure or confused over something. If you don't learn skills of behaviors while you grow up, you will not succeed. Learned behaviors mean everything when encountering choices that you make in life. If I didn't learn or take the wrong advice about some of the bad ways to fight back like being on the internet, my life would have turned out so differently. I received my nursing license at age 35. I was class president and I was proud of myself for finally accomplishing something successful. I mentored other students to help them pass tests and I had to study twice as hard because school was never easy for me. I proved to myself that I could achieve something and graduated with a GPA of 3.62. But, in a moment of just one thought while I was intoxicated, I had lost it all.

I'm sorry if I hurt those that hate me today. I'm here and if anyone wants to talk to me about what I have been through and even ask if something is true or not, I will tell you. Don't listen to social media first. Always ask if your not sure. What do you think the rich and famous go through everyday with the tabloids? and it sucks because I'm not rich or famous lol. I have been working on turning my life around and being around energy and positive people. I live in St. Petersburg Florida in a nice condo home for me and my cats. I've learned how not to be co-dependent and the single/by-myself life is happier for me. I am pursuing some work through SSD and I am happier then I have been in a long time. BUT, I will always remember how I got here and that road is now closed for good!

I almost 4got...

AUTHOR: Ben Dover - ()

BTW...  Grand Theft Felony is why she lost her nursing license!!!!!!