Complaint Review: Lori Pelzer

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Head Hunter — Columbia South Carolina
Lori Pelzer
Internet USA

Lori Pelzer and Be Inspired International, LLC The "Beauty Queen of Fraud" reinvents herself! Columbia South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lori Pelzer is a Victim not a Rip Off Glenn K LaConey is JAILED in Columbia SC at AlvinS Glenn Detention Center charged with 1St Degree Harassment against Lori Pelzer CEO BE- Inspired International

In 2001, Lori Pelzer stole the identity of her great-aunt, Lynn G. Yacoubian, to acquire a Capital One credit card in the name of "Home Assist Real Estate, LLC", which Lori Pelzer used toward her beauty pageants, groceries, restaurants, haircuts, videos, cosmetic dentistry, and other personal sundries. Capital One declined to prosecute because Lori Pelzer paid the account.

In 2002, Lori Pelzer stole the identity of her great-aunt, Lynn G. Yacoubian, to acquire a 1992 Ford Excursion from Ronnie Burns Ford located in Chesnee, South Carolina. Ronnie Burns Ford declined to prosecute because Lori Pelzer paid the account.

Additionally, in 2002, Lori Pelzer and her brother, Xavier Troy Smith, cheated their great-aunt, Lynn G. Yacoubian, by promising to invest Yacoubian's money in their real estate business, Home Assist Real Estate, LLC. Further, Xavier convinced Yacoubian to purchase distressed homes as investments. Instead, Xavier converted Yacoubian's money for his personal use, leaving Yacoubian with two defaulted mortgages. Yacoubian sued and was awarded a judgment against Home Assist Real Estate, LLC in the amount of $26,500, and a judgment against Xavier Troy Smith in the amount of $95,743.69! Update! After Lori Pelzer, "The Real Estate Diva" and "The Beauty Queen of Fraud", lost her real estate and beauty pageant empires, the notorious Lori Pelzer has reinvented herself as "The Be Inspired Success Seminar Diva"! loripelzer.com/ That's how to do it Lori Pelzer; when one empire falls, build another until there's nothing left to build. ☹

source: loripelzer.blogspot.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lori-Pelzer-/internet/Lori-Pelzer-and-Be-Inspired-International-LLC-The-Beauty-Queen-of-Fraud-reinvents-her-1142737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lori Pelzer

I am HAPPY & finally have a sense of safety now that Glenn K LaConey has finally been ARRESTED on charges pertaining to me and the many false, made up court look a like documents along with my pictures and slanderous threatening statements he has made all across the internet since 2011.
This man has stalked me and harassed me for over 3 years!!!! I have had many days where I felt unsafe and angry that this was happening to me! I have among other things experienced detriment to my business character through his convincing made up stories about me distorting all the truth regarding a court matter my great aunt pursued against my brother and my previous company which I sold to a larger Realestate Brand in 2004 HomeAssist Realestate. The matter in which I was asked to appear in court was dismissed because of sever reasons but one in that my name was never attached to that matter.

I was merely representing my company in a court proceeding and there he was this guy ... I had never seen him nor knew of him and couldn't understand why I was even in court in the first place! He goes about buying court matters to collect on unpaid judgements for persons who couldn't collect but what these persons don't know is he's dangerous!!!!!! In this matter bought before the court It was all disposed of in court on my behalf and later I found myself a victim of this guy ... My day has come he is Jailed on charges of 1st Degree Harassment to me. Also has several other charges for harassment to a public official and other charges . PLEASE do not believe these made up statements they are not valid he made them up and created a story that's convincing about my professional & private life through public postings articles magazines he could find etc! Unbelievable experience that's not yet over;

Pray for me as I travel the rest of this journey to have these matters removed from the internet and my day in court seeking Justice! If you want yo verify any information Please visit http://Jail.richlandonline.com
( inmate lookup Glenn K LaConey) Case dismissed against my Brother and my old company HomeAssist Realestate Case#258732 Court Of Common a Pleas Fifth Judical Circuit SC Any of Questions feel free to comment here I'll comment back