Complaint Review

1805 Plaza De Cordero Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America Phone:
702-328-7659
Category:
Real Estate Services

Lori Sisolak Dallas Sisolak My servicing rights was sold to SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC. They are is a debt collector. I noticed that my loan number is different. I sent them a Notice of Dispute and Validity. The original te Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC

My servicing rights was sold to SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC. The first letter i received stated they are are is a debt collector. I noticed that my loan number had chanced. I sent them a Notice of Dispute and Validity. The law states that the original terms and conditions of your mortgage are to stay the same. Is this a scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lori-Sisolak/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Lori-Sisolak-Dallas-Sisolak-My-servicing-rights-was-sold-to-SPECIALIZED-LOAN-SERVICING-LL-1003773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lori Sisolak

SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC

AUTHOR: Dallas - (United States of America)

This report was written about SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC not Lori Sisolak or Dallas Sisolak
MORE FEATURED REPORTS