Complaint Review: Lori Weinstein

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Some one who knows — Minnetonka, MN 55345 Minnesota
Lori Weinstein
14419 Rocksborough Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

Lori Weinstein I am a neighbor of Lori Weinstein. I think that they meant to call her a psycho. My wife does not like her. Last I hears was that she and her husband were in the meat business. She came in our house a few years back and broke one of our expensive dish's. She just walked in our kitchen one day like she owned the place. She is a strange person. Minnetonka Minnesota

*Author of original report: Lori Weinstein does have Tubular Breast Deformity

*Author of original report: Lori Weinstein does have Tubular Breast Deformity

I am a neighbor of Lori Weinstein. I think that they meant to call her a psycho. My wife does not like her.  Last I hears was that she and her husband were in the meat business. She came in our house a few years back and broke one of our expensive dishs. She just walked in our kitchen one day like she owned the place. She is a strange person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lori-Weinstein/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55345/Lori-Weinstein-I-am-a-neighbor-of-Lori-Weinstein-I-think-that-they-meant-to-call-her-a-p-1066744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lori Weinstein

Lori Weinstein does have Tubular Breast Deformity

AUTHOR: Some one who knows - ()

A acquaintance of mine told me that he did see that Lori Weinstein from Minnetonka does have “Tubular Breast Deformity”. He even showed me a photo of her with out a top on to prove it to me. I was grossed out. Man h*o Man. I asked him how you could touch those ugly things. He said he was two sheets to the wind when it happened. I just thought that the reader should know about this before you get into a awkward situation. I can help from theasing this poor guy every time I run into him.

Lori Weinstein does have Tubular Breast Deformity

AUTHOR: Some one who knows - ()

A aquantence of mine told me that he did see that Lori Weinstein from Minnitonka does have Tubular Breast Deformity. He even showed me a phot of her with out a top on to prove it to me. I was grossed out. Man h*o Man. I asked him how could you touch those ugly things. He said he was two sheets to the wind when it happened.